REVIEW: Essence I Love Smokey Eyeliner 4 Stars



Brand: Essence
Line: I love smokey
Make-up Type: eyeliner crayon 
Origin: EU
Tested on Animals: NO it is now against the laws in Europe.



REVIEW Summary:
Price:  ****
Size: not available
Packaging: black with pink writing
Scent: N/A
Color/Shade: black
Texture: smooth
Ease of use: could not be easier! 5/5
Effect: thick, smooth black line
Lastability: TBA - not very long
Claim: N/A
The verdict: I love how easy it is to apply and how well it stands out. I wasn't expecting a jumbo eye pencil to be this good! Although it doesn't last a long time and it smudges a little... I would and WILL buy it again...

I bought this on accident when I went to the store looking for this brand's lipgloss. I had bought the lipgloss on a whim because it was so cheap -$2.99- and loved it. I NEVER repeat buy. So I went back to try and find another one and much to my dismay, that color was gone. I needed a new black eyeliner and decided to try this one.
I wasn't expecting much because i buy alot of eyeliners and I love or even like very few. I usually buy small eyeliner pens that roll up to avoid the whole sharpening thing.
Here is what I love: This eyeliner glides on. It doesn't take more than one swipe to get a line dark enough to show up, and it doesn't take multiple swipes to get the color on. I don't know if you have ever bought a crayon that requires you to apply a few times to get a complete line, and is so hard that your eye ends up being sore...

I do wish that it wouldn't smudge because it is a little oily and if you rub your eye...and it isn't long lasting by any stretch...





Pros: 
small and portable
glides on in one application- painless
strong black color
not tested on animals

Cons: 
smudges easily
not long-lasting

Ingredients:
OCTYLDODECYL STEAROYL STEARATE, SILICA, C10-18 TRIGLYCERIDES, OCTYLDODECANOL, MYRISTYL LACTATE, CARNAUBA (COPERNICIA CERIFERA) WAX, HYDROGENATED VEGETABLE OIL, CANDELILLA (EUPHORBIA CERIFERA) WAX, POLYGLYCERYL-2 OLEATE, LAUROYL LYSINE, BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII (SHEA BUTTER), TOCOPHERYL ACETATE, MICA, TALC, SORBIC ACID, CI 77499 (IRON OXIDES), CI 77510 (FERRIC AMMONIUM FERROCYANIDE), CI 77891 (TITANIUM DIOXIDE).

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetics, Skincare and Animal Testing Lies...

STILA now tests on animals...and PETA couldn't care less.

Yes Style Haul