REVIEW: Pur Minerals Liquid Veil -4.5 Stars

Brand: Pur Minerals
Cruelty Free: Yes
Make-up Type: foundation
Line: N/A
Origin: USA


REVIEW Summary:
Price:  1/5 $39!
Size: 3/5 3 fl oz/90 ml-
Packaging: 3.5/5 Silver metal cylinder can
Scent: N/A
Color/Shade: Medium
Texture: 4.5/5 smooth, creamy
Ease of use: 5/5 spray and apply. Could not be easier.
Effect: 4.5/5 Smooth, light-weight satin airbrush finish
Lastability: 3/5 Average. Faded by the end of the day, not as long as Others.

Claim:  ...Non-butane spray-on foundation, hydrator and skin-perfecting veil features two age-defying super-ingredients: Liquid Crystals, which retain moisture and reflect light for a dewy soft finish, and Pür’s proprietary Ceretin® Complex for a satiny smooth, close-up worthy complexion you'll adore!
Achieve airbrushed perfection in a flash with:
  • Pür’s skin-perfecting veil with a satin finish
  • Liquid Crystals for maximum hydration
  • Ceretin Complex® for a smoother, firmer look
  • All in a one-of-a-kind spray-on foundation
The Verdict: Very $$, but it does what it says. It's light-weight with a smooth air-brush finish, it's easy to apply, and it's cruelty free. If you can find it on sale...Will I buy it again?  YES. If i can find it on sale again. As after i confirm that recent breakouts are due to stress and not this.

The Review: 
I was reluctant to buy this at Kohl's because it's $39 for a medium sized can that doesn't seem to have a ton of product in it. I already found a foundation/BB/CC cream I am happy with in the Lumene CC.  And it's $39! Luckily, I found it online for under $10 and tried the colors in store. NOt a huge difference between Light and Medium, and I chose medium because it looks very beige out of the can, but #1: it blends much lighter into the skin and is somewhat sheer and #2: I like my skin to have a darker tint because I'm pretty fair.
I applied it by spraying in hand and applying to my face, worrying about how beige it was, and then watching it blend much lighter. Somehow it does blend it to create a very smooth satin finish that does look air-brushed. It is light-weight- it doesn't feel like there is anything on your face, adn it feels and looks very smooth. I have normal skin- not dry, not oily, and it just requires just a little bit of redness correcting and evening along with covering an occasional breakout due to stress. I had my mom try this and she needs much more full-coverage in her face products and she did not like this. So those with any skin problems/issues may not like this. I recommend it for regular skin that just needs a little polishing. 

Foam sprayed from the can

Dark beige color applied directly to skin w/out blending.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetics, Skincare and Animal Testing Lies...

STILA now tests on animals...and PETA couldn't care less.

Yes Style Haul