REVIEW: Lumene Time Freeze CC Cream (Medium) -4.5 stars WINNER








Brand: Lumene
Line: n/a
Make-up Type: CC Cream
Origin:
Tested on Animals: No


REVIEW Summary:
Price:  $14.99 for a small tube 2/5
Size: thin, skinny 2/5
Packaging: White tube with pink cap 3/5
Scent:   4/5
Color/Shade: "light-medium" a blend able natural color 5/5
Texture: smooth, creamy 4/5
Ease of use: squeeze and apply 3/5
Effect: Evens color, covers red spots 4/5
Lastability: bottle is tiny (see size rating), cream stays on for a few hours. 4/5
Claim: 
Discover the power of Arctic skin science. Lumene Time Freeze Anti-Age CC Cream is a multi-benefit color-correcting product for smooth and flawless skin. Time Freeze CC Cream offers 6 benefits in one product; it protects against the signs of aging with arctic Lingonberry, nourishes, hydrates, covers imperfections, evens skin tone and illuminates all while providing Broad Spectrum SPF 20 coverage from the sun. Formulated without Parabens.

The verdict: 

The Review:
Somehow my first CC cream in not a Korean one, but overall a positive experience.
I ended up buying this after seeing the Lumene BB cream in the Top 3 of US BB creams. I know that's not saying a lot considering American brands seem to think BB cream and either sheer tinted moisturizer, or thick greasy paste are the same thing, but they also claim to be cruelty free. I swatched the BB in Medium in store and it was far too orange on my skin...but the CC was a perfect match in Medium.
It isn't by any means a miracle cream. Based on reviews of the BB cream, you would think it's a magic cream that glides on and transforms your face into an airbrushed doll face. It's not, but it is really good.
I used it on my hand and it easily covered the red scratches and gouges from work. I don't currently have any red blemishes, but it did even out my skin tone. It also has a tapered tip that prevents mess and waste.
My biggest complaint is how small the tube is. It's also thin, which makes it look even smaller rather than make it look tall.
It's $14.99 in drugstores such as CVS, but $12.74 at Ulta. I used a coupon on mine making it $10.50.
Then it went on sale at Walgreens for 40%.
Would I buy this again? Yes. I bought 4 boxes during the Walgreens sale.


Pros
+ Not tested on animals/ sold in China
+ Hygienic, mess free top on tube
+ SPF 20

Cons
-Price for a tiny tube

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetics, Skincare and Animal Testing Lies...

STILA now tests on animals...and PETA couldn't care less.

Yes Style Haul