REVIEW: It's Skin Hyaluronic Acid Serum: 2 stars (strong sickening perfume smell)



Brand: It's Skin
Line: n/a
Make-up Type: Hyauloronic Acid
Origin: South Korea
Tested on Animals: Company says no, not test on products, ingredients, not sold in China


REVIEW Summary:
Price:  $8-$13, as high as $17 3/5
Size: 40 ml 3/5
Packaging: White frosted glass bottle with a pump. Classic, high-end look, but a little boring. 3/5
Scent:  VERY strong floral perfume scent 0/5
Color/Shade: N/A
Texture: smooth serum 3/5
Ease of use: pump out and spread on face 3/5
Effect: Short-term effect of a few minutes after makes skin feel like cool glass. 4/5
Lastability: bottle is not huge, but a small amount is needed. Average. 3/5
Claim: 
The verdict: The smell is TERRIBLE. Like a cheap perfume. Whatever goes into the product that makes it smell like that cannot be good for your skin. I will not buy again because it makes me sick.

The Review:
I opened the box and squeezed the product into my hand. That's where it all went downhill. It smells TERRIBLE, like a cheap floral perfume.
I can't even bear to have it on my hand; the smell is making me sick, and I am getting headache already not a minute later.
I will not be able to use this product again without getting sick, and as such will not be able to evaluate the longterm effect on my skin. Judging by just right now, immediately after it was applied, my skin felt cool and smooth, like glass.
It's a shame that they decided to add such an overpowering sickening scent- maybe to cover a bad smell from an ingredient? But the chemicals that make that scent cannot be good for your skin. I have rarely or never given a ZERO before in any category that I can think of, but this earns it.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Cosmetics, Skincare and Animal Testing Lies...

STILA now tests on animals...and PETA couldn't care less.

Yes Style Haul